Water, refuse, sewer service, animal tags and building permits are handled through City Hall.

Fees are to be paid at City Hall during regular office hours by the 12th day of the month*.  
Call 785.446.3300 or stop at City Hall for information regarding your account balance.
There is an outdoor drop box on the front of the building for payment deposits made after business hours.  The City of Clyde now also accepts automatic bank transfer payments from The Elk State Bank or American State Bank.  Contact us to find out more details on how to set up Auto-Pay for your City bill.

      Clyde City Hall
      412 Washington
      Clyde, Kansas 66938
      Phone/Fax: 785-446-3300

City Hall is open the first 12 days of the month, including Saturday, from 9-noon. 
Messages may be left after hours by phone, fax, or e-mail. 

*Late Fees are acrued and statements sent in the mail after the 12th of the month.

For questions or issues regarding your trash collection, contact Hale's Refuse at 785.439.6431
City Government
Local News
Community Services
Contact Us

City Buildings
City Shop: (Maintenance/Water Plant): 785.446.3522
City Pool: 785.446.2859
Randolph Decker Public Library: 785.446.3563

Emergency Numbers
Ambulance: 9ll
Fire: 911
Police: 785.446.2212 or 785.243.3636
Prairie Land Electric Cooperative: 800.577.3323
 Financial Institutions
 Elk State Bank, 785.446.2291
American State Bank, 785.446.3331
Twin Valley Telephone: 800.515.3311 (phone, internet, & digital cable)
Kansas Gas Service: 800.794.4780
Utilities & Services